always watching the fish... :)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
2010
Somehow the year went by so fast and we've already reached our first wedding anniversary milestone. :) With this new year, I will try to post things as they happen (and take more pictures). I was never one to carry around a camera or actually learn to use its settings to take decent pictures anyway (so I never really bothered posting/blogging), but I will try harder this time around... hopefully. :) Happy new year and may our eyes be opened to the blessings God is continually pouring out on us every day. :)
always watching the fish... :)
at the touch pool at the Long Beach aquarium
whale watching boat

the stinky sea lions
we were able to see a few whales :)
cute little girl getting knighted at Medieval Times

dinnerware (no spoons or forks)
we had the yellow guy... i think he ended up dying in the show



the horses bowed after their part in the show :)
always watching the fish... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That whale pic is awesome! :D
when did you go to medieval times!? i haven't been there in forever! lucky that you saw whales..last time i tried to go, i felt seasick and didn't see any whales or dolphins. :( btw..liked the comment about reney liking hole-in-the-wall places. ;)
Post a Comment